Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Getting a Post (of any kind) Picked Up

Posting is cool. Getting posted on is even cooler.

Only one person has commented on my site. A woman, from Texas, a sweet hispanic. Somebody you'd expect to be from Texas, probably has good values, all that. It's written in part Spanish and part English. Daily on-goings, her family. The everyday.

Cool, thanks. Really. The others have been spam, which isn't cool.

And it's not like I expect comments. It's not updated regularly. Much of the content has been recycled, and the content that is original to this blog are usually half-assed, half-edited garble. Like this one, in a way.

Nor do I promote myself in anyway.

But I do regularly think about updating--well, in spurts; most people, like myself I assume, get busy. Work, personal life, the beach, exercise. I try to pretend I have a life beyond this computer.

No comments: